corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Question about removing boot lock and boot solernoid??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Question about removing boot lock and boot solernoid??
mike_southside

User status: Offline
6th Jul 03 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i am thinking about getting my number plate recess smoothed off and the boot lock taken off. i was specking to a macanic and he said that they do not make a boot puller to open the boot from the inside. he said you can get one out of a rover 214 but it will be expencive to fit because it takes along time to make the bracket. i was thinking about a solernoid, where can u get these from and how much? and what have all u guys done?
advise needed please
cheers mike
AdamF
Premium Member

6th Jul 03 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a central locking motor from passenger side and wire that up mate. where you getting boot done
mike_southside

6th Jul 03 at 20:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

alrigth mate, ok cool, is that what u have done.
i was thinking about getting it done at the ninfield body sport sp autos, my dads knows the guy so hopefully migth be able to getting it a bit cheeper.
u did urs yourself didnt you?
mike_southside

6th Jul 03 at 20:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

body shop, sorry
AdamF
Premium Member

6th Jul 03 at 20:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah there good there. yeah i did mine saw your bumpers and stuff on friday look good where you have that done.
mike_southside

6th Jul 03 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cool, i will go there, thanks mate, i did them myself, that was only plastic primer, did a bit more spraying today, just hope they last, i am prity pleased with how its gone so far. yer just got my alloys to. would have liked to get 16s but didnt really have the money at the time. still happy with them. have you done ur interoir yet?

cheers mike
AdamF
Premium Member

7th Jul 03 at 13:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah sort off doing whole car again now full custom kit etc going to be mad

New Poll