corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Smoothing boot soon...need your help.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Smoothing boot soon...need your help.
Lazarus1

User status: Offline
4th Jul 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've heard about the Boot solenoid thing but don't quite understand it.If i de-lock and de-handle the boot lock will i be able to divert the original mechanism so i can open it from the inside?
Any help would be apriciated.
vauxtillidie

User status: Offline
4th Jul 03 at 20:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uve already sed the answer "boot solenoid" all u need is a 2 wire solenoid mainly used as slave central locking motors, one wire will be the earth and put a switch and a fuse in the other wire connected to an ignition live, jobs a gud'n!

New Poll