corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to ....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to ....
MJ

User status: Offline
24th Sep 03 at 18:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I am getting my new clear rear light clusters in a few days. So at the same time i am going to spray the boot lock the same colour as the car which is white. Could you please tell me how to remove the boot lock.

Also if you have any pictures of wot the lock would be like.

cheers

mark
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 03 at 19:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

pull the pannel off the inside of the boot, has several clips in it, then undo the three nuts that hold the boot lock on, the lock shud then come off, to get the vauxhall bodge off just prise it gentally
MJ

24th Sep 03 at 19:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How to .... 23 database queries in 0.0085881 seconds