corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Wiring fog lights?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Wiring fog lights?
Virtue

User status: Offline
19th Jun 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm thinking of the getting a Karnage front bumper for my Corsa B SXi (www.ccm.uk.net), but wondered how do I wire up the fogs? And where can I put the switch in the car?

I know there's a grommet down the driver's side as I've got the power lead for my amp going through it, I guess the wires for the switch can go thru the same grommet, but where the fcuk can I put the switch?

Any help, most appreciated.

~Simon

PS: What d'ya all think of the Karnage front bumper?
Alan MacAulay

19th Jun 03 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why not get another fog light switch from a scrappies and put that into the empty space next to the button for the rear foglight.

This is where the front foglight switch is on cars which come with them as standard.
Corsa Racer 69

19th Jun 03 at 23:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where can i get fogs to fit the CCM bumper ( there 90mm dia) thanx

New Poll