corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » anyone kno how this works?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author anyone kno how this works?
Trucido

User status: Offline
15th Jan 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a pioneer 6500R...when i turn my lights on the unit lights up?? All i've done is throw it straight on the wiring loom. (on a seat ibiza) How does this work? as it wud have to be wired into the lights wudnt it?
corsa-sxi

15th Jan 04 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what do u mean?
kingkazi

15th Jan 04 at 11:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its standard on the system. doesnt hav 2 b connected
SteveW

15th Jan 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

heres the deal..

Your standard unit was linked into your light switch.. No this unit is too. what it thinks is, when you have your lights on it thinks its night time, thus it will light up so you can see it in the dark..

mine work the otehr way.. when i switch my lights on, the HU dimms.. So you dont get glare from all the pretty lights

Your just works the other way..

You can probably re-wire it so it doesn't do this.. but i wouldn't mess around with it.
Kris TD

15th Jan 04 at 13:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont the ibizas have that thing which increases the volume the quicker you go too?

New Poll