corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I now have a new rx8 on 24 hour test drive- opinions

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I now have a new rx8 on 24 hour test drive- opinions
Dr Pepper

User status: Offline
16th Jan 04 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks Andy- ive enjoyed this thread as well....

On the subject of the works mini- I would rather wait a year and get a different car- something a bit quicker. The works kit does adress the power isue but is way overpriced as you get bmw warantee---If I was looking for out and out performance then there are better options than the works mini- the cooper s currently fills all the criteria i want in a car whilst still being insurable and affordable
jr

17th Jan 04 at 00:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The schnizter (sp) kit is more impresive than the works, whole car is 21k i belive
Dr Pepper

17th Jan 04 at 00:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No warantee though mate- worth doing on a 3 year old cooper s, but not on a new one- unless your prepared to write off the dealer waruntee-

Hatge kit is also more impressive than works, and cheaper

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » I now have a new rx8 on 24 hour test drive- opinions 23 database queries in 0.0091701 seconds