corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » which alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author which alarm
nessi

User status: Offline
   17th May 03 at 10:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im thinking of getting a good alarm.
Ive just seen a clifford avital maxx which is a cat 1 system supplied and fitted for £250. Which i think is a bargain.
Has anyone got this alarm, is it good?
Or shall i get a clifford concept, or should i go for a toad or meta system??
Cheers Ness
infinitycorsa

17th May 03 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have the avvital maxx 3 m8.....v good alarm few minor probs when its was fitted though.......led didnt work and the sensitivity of the sonics were very low as standard....other wise sound alarm...ea\sy to use no probs...u2u me for any other details... i paid £350 for mine but had the central locking put in at the same time
leeshez

18th May 03 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have a cobra been a good alarm 400 fitted, total closuir and a cat 1 Lee
nessi

18th May 03 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need more help soon to decide whether to get this clifford avital maxx cos i will be parking in some very dodgy car parks in june & i don't want my car to dissapear!
Cheers Ness.

New Poll