corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Switched live feed via the ignition??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Switched live feed via the ignition??
cobra148

User status: Offline
10th Oct 03 at 17:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm planning a project at the moment but needa bit of help please.
I need to find a feed that is switched by the ignition or the central locking. It needs to be off when the ignition is on, and on when the ignition is off.
Wheres the best place to take this feed from, it must be within easy access of the dash.
Cheers
chillout

10th Oct 03 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think that wie is sumwhere near the dash not a 100% tho mate
Houckham

10th Oct 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could set it up with a switch system and use the output on your alarm to trigger it on off

the output is on when alarm is on (i.e. when engine off)
the output is off when alarm is off

Most good alarm systems have this output on them for turning things like visual deterrents on and off

hope this helps mate

New Poll