corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » New Console time - One/PS4? Trade ins?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New Console time - One/PS4? Trade ins?
MoesTavern

User status: Offline
16th Nov 15 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah it is better to install from a disk offline, if you don't then it downloads all patches etc at the same time as installing, which can take bloody ages. The most stress-free way to download stuff is just to leave it on overnight tbh.

If you are on the new dash the easiest way to get to your games etc is just to pull right trigger to get straight to your games & apps, left on the d-pad takes you to friends list etc. It's not exactly intuitive but once you've gotten used to it it's very snappy and quick.
Jambo

16th Nov 15 at 15:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't leave it on overnight because my AVR gets stroppy and turns off when it decides nothing is happening

Will try the right trigger thing. Got stuck in a loop where I couldn't work out exactly what was going on, you have that main window on the home screen which appears to show you the last used App/game etc... But if you check say, accesories, then want to go back to your game, you have to dance around the menu and it just doesn't seem to be a priority to place the game near the start?!

Could be doing it wrong, I have hardly been playing for even an hour yet. But it seems a bit daft!
3CorsaMeal

16th Nov 15 at 15:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jambo

But everyone's got an Xbox and I'm used to it all.

Gay

I've only ever had xbox, just got a PS4 and the biggest pain in the arse is the X button being in a different place. Need to reprogram my brain.
jacko198

16th Nov 15 at 18:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Did you trade in your old one? What deal did you get?
Jambo

16th Nov 15 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nah just purchased out right, got my old lot to sell..

Any idea what to advertise for?

Console is just over 2yrs old. Mint condition no issues 250gb..

Nic Barnes

16th Nov 15 at 19:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£50
oJNAo
Premium Member

17th Nov 15 at 00:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I sold mine on ebay for £140+, I was getting piss poor offers on Facebook and locals

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Xbox-360-250gb-Slim-bundle-2-Controllers-sealed-Headset-39-games-/261996514455

[Edited on 17-11-2015 by oJNAo]
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Nov 15 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so happy with my PS4
£299 bundle from tescos for a 500gb,
Assasins Creed+Watch Dogs came with it, plus as i bought beore the 7/11 i got the unchartered collection thrown in for free

paid an extra £50 and got a 2tb Hard drive i swapped in myself for more space too

bought fifa 16, just waiting for Star Wars Battlefront to come out and probs gonna wait a little before i get Need for Speed, will wait til the price drops as the graphics are good on the PS4 but the game itself says to me its not worth full retail

PS3's arent worth a toss so probs just keep it at my mum and dads house and give it to my 3 year old nephew to muck about with at christmas

[Edited on 17-11-2015 by SteveoBC]
Jambo

22nd Nov 15 at 15:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold it for £100 cash on Gumtree. Probably could have got more but I thought that was decent tbh?

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll