corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » MFD Issues - Not coming on or losing time/date

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author MFD Issues - Not coming on or losing time/date
Ian W

User status: Offline
22nd Jul 15 at 18:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got an issue with my MFD in my b. It's stopped coming on now unless I give it a knock and when it does come on it's always reset back to factory date and time

Is the easiest solution to just replace the MFD or is this a fixable fault?
Dee25790

22nd Jul 15 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Mine does this when I turn the headlights on But it doesn't reset though. It's fine all the rest of the time just when I put the headlights on it goes off, give it a whack and it's back on haha

Also the idiot light for the indicators only work intermittently
Richie

23rd Jul 15 at 01:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will probably be either a dodgy connection on the block or a soldering joint gone bad inside. Sometimes the ribbon cable goes.

Replacement MFD is easier but only once you've ruled out the cable / connector - which you can check once you have the MFD out.

New Poll