corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » What does unfurnished mean to you?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What does unfurnished mean to you?
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
9th May 14 at 14:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

poo

letterbox
luciaadr

9th May 14 at 20:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Looking into it, they don't have to do anything, could leave me high and dry as until contracts are exchanged, everything spent is at at risk.

As it happens, the seller has now agreed to make a "contribution" to our expenses as she feels quite bad about it. (She was moving in with her new partner and I suspect there's been a bust up in that regard) so I should be grateful for that. Still gutting though as it was perfect for us, nothing else on the market comes close. Its galling knowing we'll probably end up having to compromise elsewhere, or pay a fair bit more.

Rob_Quads

10th May 14 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yup - until you have exchanged contracts anyone can do anything so you could get within a day of exchange and either party could just pull out of it because they want to. No reason needed.

Ben G

10th May 14 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd be trying to remove 2k from her car/outside the house

England needs the sort of housing laws that Scotland seem to employ. No gazumping once a sale agreed.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll