corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Clio Replacement

New Poll
  <<  8    9    10    11  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Clio Replacement
gavin18787
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Feb 16 at 09:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Loved them on my CTR too. I ran the soft ones as they were on my spare wheels. Seemed to wear really well though and were immense in the dry. Not too scary in the wet either.

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Robin
Premium Member

25th Feb 16 at 14:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got the harder compound on the Clio and they've done probably 8 track days, plus a load of road miles and they're not really showing signs of wear, I've probably got the same again

They even work OK in the snow
Simon_16v

26th Feb 16 at 12:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well the tyres have just arrived at work, so they should be getting fitted in the morning. Currently rocking a couple of 14" steel wheels off a friends 1.2 Clio and with a whiteline set to hard on the rear it is definitely lively on the road!

How do you rate the tyres Robin as I've bought the hard tyres too with the XL rating
Robin
Premium Member

26th Feb 16 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

They've got loads of grip and like I say they don't seem to be wearing yet. I'm going for the 120 treadwear ones next I think
Simon_16v

27th Feb 16 at 22:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I've just checked and I've the 180 wear rate, it should do for me. Looking forward to a day with some warmth to see how these compare to the federals but on first impressions the sidewalls are a lot stiffer, I can feel every bump in the road now and steering feels more direct
Simon_16v

19th Sep 16 at 14:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sold
Simon_16v

23rd Sep 16 at 10:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Decided to get something quieter and comfier for my journey to work. So far I'm impressed with the quality and the effortless wafting about.

Laguna Coupe
by Simon Blades, on Flickr
Robin
Premium Member

23rd Sep 16 at 11:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like these, quite fancy one of the V6 diesel ones
AndyCorsaSport

26th Sep 16 at 13:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simon_16v

4th Oct 16 at 07:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just a small update.

With this being my first car with DRL, they looked a little naff being halogen bulbs. So having received an Amazon gift card I bought some LED DRL bulbs which improve the front end image somewhat.

I just need to buy some LED sidelights now for when the xenon headlights are on.

<<  8    9    10    11  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Clio Replacement 25 database queries in 0.0140951 seconds