corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dodgy radio electrics??

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dodgy radio electrics??
oj1994

User status: Offline
2nd Feb 13 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bought my 93 corsa couple months ago and the radio was sometimes not turning on at all and kept switching itself off while driving.. replaced the radio and the same problem is still happening anyone got any idea whats wrong and how to fix it?
Root

2nd Feb 13 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you tried swapping the red and yellow wires?

You have to do that for vauxhalls so it saves where you were in the CD when you turn the ignition off etc..never heard of your problem but it could fix it...or could be worth a shot?

Try that out, if that doesn't work, inspect your wires.
corsajay88

2nd Feb 13 at 13:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had this problem on one of my corsas. The problem was the bit on the back of the ignition barrel was just slightlly loose bodge I know but put a bit of tape round it and it sorted it. This also gave the problem of sometimes I'd turn the key to start it and nothing would happen
oj1994

2nd Feb 13 at 21:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers guys.. corsajay88 did the starting problems happen after you put the tape on or were they already happenin?

New Poll