corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Aftermarket Brakes for Corsa C SRi 16v

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aftermarket Brakes for Corsa C SRi 16v
JayLondon

User status: Offline
28th Apr 03 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dear all,
I have a Y reg Corsa SRi and my brake discs and pads are worn. I managed to source some Greenstuff Pads, but according to my supplier (Sejoc, in Essex) EBC messed up on the disc sizes.

Has anyone fitted aftermarked brakes. I'm almost desperate now.

Also, I had my 24month service done at an independent garage in March (the car's 2nd B'day) and not the odometer reads 'INSP' whenever i turn the ignition.

Any advise would be most appreciated.

Jason.
YAKster

28th Apr 03 at 20:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To get rid of the insp, hold the mileage trip button in and turn the ignition key. That's all vauxhall do when they service the car.
JayLondon

29th Apr 03 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheers mate.

Hopefully my warranty is intact even though i 'deflected' to an independent garage.

New Poll