corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Door contact switch

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Door contact switch
drunkenfool

User status: Offline
27th Mar 03 at 10:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I bought some of the flashing door pins which need to be wired up to the door pin to work when i want them to, but theres a problem with mine... The courtesy light doesnt come on when the door opens, although the light actually works on the manual switch, which made me think the contact switch doesnt work BUT, if the headlights are one, then it buzzes at me when i open the door, so it must know its open! Any ideas?!

New Poll