corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » So who actually bought an iPad then?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author So who actually bought an iPad then?
Norcy91

User status: Offline
13th Sep 10 at 20:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
quote:
Originally posted by Root
People might think "oh wow look how cool this is, I must have one".

But no. All it really is, is a touchscreen laptop, regardless of how you put it. A very overpriced touchscreen laptop.

I've not been one to buy something just because it's "hyped", I tend to do the opposite. If I want something, I'll get it but not because everyone else has it or because it's cool, then it'd just be a waste of money when a laptop does the same thing?

Anyway I don't have a laptop, my desktop is great.

Or what if I wanted one because I wanted one? You could make the exact same comment about smartphones - why do you need a powerful phone when a laptop and a basic phone would do?

Because you wouldn't be carrying a laptop around the streets etc to use the internet or to send an email...
AndyKent

User status: Offline
13th Sep 10 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not the point. We managed without Internet and email on the move so why are smartphones popular - because people like the way they work.

iPad works great for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an overblown Apple fan, I just love the touchscreen simplicity of it over sat with a full blown laptop.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll