corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Bass Blocker. ICE Question.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bass Blocker. ICE Question.
Makarus

User status: Offline
24th Feb 03 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is there such a think as a Bass Blocker??

The problem I have is that I dont want the major bass to go to my front speakers, I want it to run straight to the sub leaving the fronts to do the mids and the highs and to tweet.

Anyone heard of this, a mate mentioned it in passing to me once.

Running a Alpine 7893 head unit with Pioneer TSG1316 13cm fronts, soon to be uprated to Alpine Type R 13cm components.

Cheers,
Sean.
Jojo81

25th Feb 03 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had the same Problem, but now iīm running my front speakers via the amp too. So I can adjust how low the frequenzies can get, which go to the front. For my tweeters I have a crossover.
If you donīt want to buy an xtra Amp for ya Fronts, then simply use an active or passive crossover.
Drew
Banned

25th Feb 03 at 08:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

either a crossover orrrrrrrrr
go to Maplins and get a ermmm, ask them, a resistor or something - just put it inline to ya speakers and cuts bass - ya can get different strengths got cut more or less bass

New Poll