corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speakers that sound like youve got a few subs?!

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speakers that sound like youve got a few subs?!
TOMAS

User status: Offline
28th Mar 04 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Most do

Im one of the oldskool ICE guru, along with Corb, Austin PXX and Snowie. I believe I speak for them all when I say we got fed up with posts like this and a lot worse and have moved onto different forums/areas
Siberia

28th Mar 04 at 14:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get a set of 12inchers and turn them upside down so there facing into your boot. nice bass.

but agreeded above the only way to get a sub sound is to buy a sub.

i dont get it though id prefer to listen the the engine than a load of noisy bass when i driving.

loud music just makes me speed
Meat-Pie-SRI

28th Mar 04 at 15:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by TOMAS
Corsa_Man, the day a set of amped Infinity 6 x 9's shake me with 25Hz bass i'll lay down and die! Go and LISTEN to some proper bass. This is a STUPID post. The ONLY way to get PROPER bass is with a sub woofer! You can get MID BASS out of 6x9's but not proper 60Hz> bass!!

* End.

YESH, i agree
Doug

28th Mar 04 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i said vibe 6*9's.
I fully understand that speakers are never going to give you bass like that of sub. I personally only have a 10" sub in the boot at the moment so i dont have heaps of bass. but i am getting a 15" rokky in the summer

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll