corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FRONT SPEAKER CROSSOVERS???

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FRONT SPEAKER CROSSOVERS???
ANDY1.4

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 13:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

IVE GOT SOME ALPINE DDDRIVE COMPONENTS SHOULD I USE THE CROSS OVER WITH THEM?IS THERE ONE IN THE DOOR?SHOULD I WIRE MY NEW TWETERS WHERE THE OLD ONES ARE?OR USE THEM AS WELL?CHEERS PEEPS
Mav 3000

User status: Offline
16th Feb 03 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You've got caps lock on mate.

Use the new stuff, replace the old stuff with it. The new is designed to fit in unison with the other new stuff - keeping the old would just de-grade the new stuff not giving you the sq you would other wise get.

Put the tweeters where you can aim them at your ears. I put a pic up of mine a few weeks ago -use the search function and you should be able to find it somewhere.

Rich

New Poll