corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » can you run a electronic speedo drive from an f20 gearbox

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author can you run a electronic speedo drive from an f20 gearbox
birchieboy

User status: Offline
5th May 09 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does anyone run the electronic speedo rather than the speedo cable on a f20?

if so what speedo drive does the gearbox need as there are quite a few out there.,

after reshelling my car i have a electronic speedo and the wiring but not the sensor.

could someone tell me if its possible or will i have to switch to cable driven speedo

thanks james

New Poll