corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » House Day » Mortgage approvals..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Mortgage approvals..
Colin

User status: Offline
25th Jan 09 at 22:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No harm going for a look!!

Local solicitor/estate agents should have an IFA either in house or recommend you one.

Af for affordability by rule of thumb its usually 4x your anual salary. Expect to need around a 10% deposit to be considered for a mortgage just now.
Faye_2003

26th Jan 09 at 00:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah! I managed to get a mortgage for £137k approved based on my earnings and current savings, and ability to put a downpayment towards the mortgage, I've been living with J da Silva off here for nearly 2 years and paying towards any bills but still managed to save up enough to have a bit towards it, but I went for a 2 bed detatched and the vendor then pulled out to rent it out instead.
deano87

26th Jan 09 at 09:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
Thats on an 84k mortgage for 100k valuation, fixed 2 years 6% ish, and I think thats relatively high around here, its a high LTV amount, we need more deposit as I dont want to spend £550 a month on mortgage if I dont have to

edit - £100k around here buys you a 10 year old 3 bed semi in a nice area round here, £75k gets the you same but an older house in a less nice area, £150k buys you a mansion

[Edited on 24-01-2009 by dannymccann]

£100k barely gets a 1 bed flat in a shitty area.

Looking at £125k roughly for a terraced or cluster 2 bed.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll