corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » crank sensor

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author crank sensor
steven_r2008

User status: Offline
5th Sep 08 at 12:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi all

i did the paperclip test on my T reg 1.4 sport an it brought up an intake coolant temperature switch code and also a code for the crank sensor. i fitted a new crank sensor the other day and it appeared to be fine. however last night the car started playing up again

when i fitted the new sensor i disconnected the battery as i was doing it, therefore the fault codes will have been cleared. i have just done the paper clip test on the car again and it is still bringing up the same faults despite me fitting a new crank sensor?

personaly i don't know how crank sensors "go" but i am just woundering if anybody would know why my fault codes r showing another problem with the new crank sensor?

HELP!!!!
johnhara1

User status: Offline
5th Sep 08 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Crank sensor will show up if engine isnt running when you do the paperclip test so this can be ignored.

Change the CTS

New Poll