corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Rev Counter Clocks in to LS spec car

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Rev Counter Clocks in to LS spec car
EarlofBarnet

User status: Offline
6th Nov 06 at 12:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just bought a set of mechanical clocks with a rev counter for my Corsa (which previously didn't have a rev counter).

Do I just need to run a feed from the coil to clock loom or is there a wire there already (somewhere) that just needs hooked up? Any other problems I might encounter when fitting?

Thanks
Planty02

6th Nov 06 at 13:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i fitted mine the wire was already there - just plug straight in (in a LS)
EarlofBarnet

6th Nov 06 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah cool, sounds a good one then!
davey_jack

6th Nov 06 at 22:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had an L reg corsa LS and it was already there in the plug that goes into the clocks, however I fitted one for a mate in an N reg LS and it wasnt there, but if you look through the wiring diagrams in the haynes manual, you will find its a green wire and it might come directly from the coil.

New Poll