corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Quick re-spray on Clio, and I got another Corsa project!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick re-spray on Clio, and I got another Corsa project!
Basscrazy

User status: Offline
21st Aug 06 at 19:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BeArDy
quote:
Originally posted by marklaruk
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
a good sparayer in yorkshire i can trust

quote:
Originally posted by Basscrazy
exactly why im traveling all way from yorkshire to iaz

They are 100's of good painter, just what your saying is there are not many who will do the jobs you want for the money you want to pay

nah i saved up just no one was wiling to flip it and the work done on hitmans was
BeArDy

21st Aug 06 at 20:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not asking in the right places then
off top of my head i can name 5 personal friends who are painters (including myself) who can do flip's.......
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 20:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Good job on the clio as always Iaz Just needs the 172/182 kit and wheels etc now

Corsa looks uber mean on those wheels - they're mahoosive - keeping it the way it is atm, or got plans for it?

i need to grind the arches some more on the corsa get it practial, then start sorting the cracks all over the car then it will be treated to lick of paint, thought of the paint job tonight i think, so watch this space, got set of wheels to do this week, then maybe finish hitmans c at end of the week!

then hopefully i will have few weeks to spend on this corsa! be nice to get it painted up before the next car comes in! once i start should not be to much work to get the car ready for painting i hope! c how things go on it!!

just not sure if to keep or sell on!
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

21st Aug 06 at 21:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds like you got alot on iaz, i could be the same if i win a car on ebay i am watching, then i'll finally have a corsa, lol, i've got my car to do around about 6 sets of mirrors to smooth and paint, a vts to completely colour code and 2 sets of wheels to paint by friday, lol
scriv

21st Aug 06 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just love and always have loved this one, almost bought it before brad but i didnt offer enough money! would love my corsa to look simlilar

thanks mate that means alot to me that my old corsa still has a few fans new one should b getting a make over soon as my garage is ready
Xs

21st Aug 06 at 22:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How much do you charge for a same colour respray? pm if you prefer.
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Xs
How much do you charge for a same colour respray? pm if you prefer.

really hard to say cos every job is different amount of work!!!!
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 23:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

totally undecided on the colour to the corsa now!

just been looking at the ford radiant red paint i have and that looks so bright and sure it would look nice

my other option that i am thinking of is, bottom half of car black then fading it into silver top half, then doing summit with the wheels like black cenres then fading out to silver at the rim?????? or just painting spoked black, the rest stays silver

wot u think??

red or black and silver faded, silver and black wud be pretty chalanging and more one off, but cant beat a nice bright red as scrivs car shows
John G

21st Aug 06 at 23:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

need to do the rading idea not seen it done much these days all 2tones with devidin lines
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 23:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
need to do the rading idea not seen it done much these days all 2tones with devidin lines

got your wheels all rubbed down tonight, just come in now! so gonna give them few heavy coats of primer tomorrow and c how they are looking then, gonna look stunning on your car
John G

21st Aug 06 at 23:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:

got your wheels all rubbed down tonight, just come in now! so gonna give them few heavy coats of primer tomorrow and c how they are looking then, gonna look stunning on your car

cool cnt wait to see em thinkin of gettin arcches an tops of bumpers done same colour if it works wel

FlamingCorsa

22nd Aug 06 at 08:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:

cool cnt wait to see em thinkin of gettin arcches an tops of bumpers done same colour if it works wel

that wud look cool, i think cav wheels are stunning, i dont understand the hipe in solfstars unfortunatly wud much prefer set of these cav wheels, planning to mask them up this afternoon inbetween shifts at work and get them primed also, will keep u updated

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Quick re-spray on Clio, and I got another Corsa project! 24 database queries in 0.0138428 seconds