corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Quick re-spray on Clio, and I got another Corsa project!

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick re-spray on Clio, and I got another Corsa project!
marklaruk

User status: Offline
20th Aug 06 at 22:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
a good sparayer in yorkshire i can trust
Basscrazy

20th Aug 06 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

exactly why im traveling all way from yorkshire to iaz
woodwardsbodyshop
USER UNDER INVESTIGATION - DO NOT TRADE

20th Aug 06 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ye, iaz ya can trust

all this talk is making me want to get a corsa, fit prowler kit, smooth it all in, dehandle it, smooth tailgate, mk4 golf headlights and some nice chrome 18's, lol
hitman2k

20th Aug 06 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

wow corsa td looks ace m8 lol should be good when done
John G

20th Aug 06 at 23:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa td looked amazin on wed wen i seen it on the 19s matey, overal the car shape is gorgeous, shame about some of the cracks an stuff paint looked abit poor in the flesh, cnt wait to see it done

wen i droped the wheels off i was just amazed at how silent an big ur house an land was, cars everywhere, i was quite blown away, top lad too, glad iv sent my work your way, would so rather give my buisiness to someone who loves doin it as a hobbie then a bodyshop that do cos they have to earn a living

keep it up matey

ps when i pick the wheels up i demand to see the 2k budget corsa! tis my favourite thread ever!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 03:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

niceee
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 07:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by woodwardsbodyshop
i did kinda mean spraying over a section to get rid of stone chips, i had a car come in bout 3 weeks ago that was flip, and had been touched up along one side and you could spot it straight away

really, i touched up hitmans car and u cant c where its been done?!?!
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 08:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
ye, iaz ya can trust

all this talk is making me want to get a corsa, fit prowler kit, smooth it all in, dehandle it, smooth tailgate, mk4 golf headlights and some nice chrome 18's, lol

thats all been done before tho, u need to do summit different!!! how are ur projects coming along, have i missed pics?? and completion dates
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John G
corsa td looked amazin on wed wen i seen it on the 19s matey, overal the car shape is gorgeous, shame about some of the cracks an stuff paint looked abit poor in the flesh, cnt wait to see it done

wen i droped the wheels off i was just amazed at how silent an big ur house an land was, cars everywhere, i was quite blown away, top lad too, glad iv sent my work your way, would so rather give my buisiness to someone who loves doin it as a hobbie then a bodyshop that do cos they have to earn a living

keep it up matey

ps when i pick the wheels up i demand to see the 2k budget corsa! tis my favourite thread ever!

started ur wheels this morning, just cleaned up the insides, off to work now, then rub them all down sometime today, paint is coming tomorrow so will prime them tomorrow then painted wednesday, thats the plan anyway!!!

the budget corsa is a mess at the min, its about 2foot in the air with started motor off, will drop it down tho before u come and but bonnet and bumper back on so u can c it in one peice!!
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

keep it up matey

also the corsa td was not lowered when u saw it, looks so high then
John G

21st Aug 06 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by FlamingCorsa
quote:

keep it up matey

started ur wheels this morning, just cleaned up the insides, off to work now, then rub them all down sometime today, paint is coming tomorrow so will prime them tomorrow then painted wednesday, thats the plan anyway!!!

the budget corsa is a mess at the min, its about 2foot in the air with started motor off, will drop it down tho before u come and but bonnet and bumper back on so u can c it in one peice!!

also the corsa td was not lowered when u saw it, looks so high then

legendary , cnt wait to see them done, yeah i just remember seein it with the 19s on but you said you were goin to pick a 60mm kit up, hats off to you bud u dnt half work hard , and from what iv seen ur work is just as good as 80% of the bodyshops around here
marklaruk

21st Aug 06 at 12:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i wud like flamingcorsa to do my car, but its just abit too far 4 me to travel

need 2 get it done as soon as poss now
Basscrazy

21st Aug 06 at 12:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

your by me mate

travel
Dione J

21st Aug 06 at 12:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JadeM
Bet you got some bj off said girl for doing all that!!!

hehe, she is off living it up at V festival for the weekend while i finish off her car!!!

out of intrest how much do u think i am charging her for the work????

Corsa_SeXi

woodwardsbodyshop

21st Aug 06 at 14:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
ye, iaz ya can trust

thats all been done before tho, u need to do summit different!!! how are ur projects coming along, have i missed pics?? and completion dates

i know its all been done before but i'm not too bothered about trying something new now, just want something done properly, its either do that to a corsa or get another mk5 fiesta and fit a prowler kit to that, now thats different, lol

for my other projects, i've got rid of both of my xr2i's, just have my euro'd mk5 fiesta at the moment which needs finishing, not touched it for weeks because of doing around 160ish hours in last 3 weeks
andys sxi
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

top work iaz once again keep it up im lovin the new corsa project alloys look ace

April 08 feature car
Robin
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 16:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just out of interest, why do you need 4 corsas?
andys sxi
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 16:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

projects an i think hes only got 3 an got a tigra an a vx220 aswell thats all i no of think he might have more cars tho lol

April 08 feature car
FlamingCorsa

21st Aug 06 at 16:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not sure wot i have at the min:-

pug 106d
the corsa td.......purple one
tigra.........now purple
VX220
corsabrava
jagcorsa
and a shell from old max power one, just keeping this till i get corsa brava done and know it done need parts for the mot tho
woodwardsbodyshop

21st Aug 06 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

don't ask what i have got then, hahahaha, last count we had around 30ish
BeArDy

21st Aug 06 at 16:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by marklaruk
i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed
a good sparayer in yorkshire i can trust

quote:
Originally posted by Basscrazy
exactly why im traveling all way from yorkshire to iaz

They are 100's of good painter, just what your saying is there are not many who will do the jobs you want for the money you want to pay
Rich H

21st Aug 06 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Good job on the clio as always Iaz Just needs the 172/182 kit and wheels etc now

Corsa looks uber mean on those wheels - they're mahoosive - keeping it the way it is atm, or got plans for it?
gavin18787
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 17:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i really like that corsa the wheels make it 100% better

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
Tomnova16
Premium Member

21st Aug 06 at 17:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by iceman
how do you fancy respraying a P1 ?

ill paint it for you mate jamie asked me yesterday

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter
ed

21st Aug 06 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Will it fit through the door?

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Quick re-spray on Clio, and I got another Corsa project! 24 database queries in 0.1906109 seconds