corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Battery/PS2 help!! Please look!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Battery/PS2 help!! Please look!!
woodywoods12345

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 05 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, yes, its yet another pointless thread from me, anyway, ive got my ps2 in my car now and yesterday i was playing on it for about 40mins till my friend said "try putting your engine on, i bet it won't work" and the ******* was right, so i then had to bump start my car, anyone recommend a battery? Thinking about a second battery but where would it go in a corsa c? And how would i wire it? Or should i just play the ps2 whilst parked up, with my engine running? As i hear it uses hardly any petrol.

Also i was just above the red when i parked up, but after bump starting my car the petrol light was flashing, do you think it was because of the battery that the petrol light was flashing? because before i was on nearly quarter of a tank? As i was driving to the petrol station my fuel gage needle moved up past the red however the light was still on. Any ideas?
infinitycorsa

User status: Offline
2nd Dec 05 at 17:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

run a second battery split charged to the rear of the car........

*optima yellow top for rear battery

New Poll