corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » wiring help *pic* UPPDATE: Car is now trying to start..

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author wiring help *pic* UPPDATE: Car is now trying to start..
dna23

User status: Offline
7th Nov 05 at 16:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was i right about power/ground wohoooo happy dance

brosters the man... i love him totally... btw broster coilovers are on fine and sit lovely. and i got my job bk at silverstone
VegasPhil
Premium Member

7th Nov 05 at 16:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why did you lose it? You forced betty out onto the track in the middle of the GP didn't you

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
dna23

7th Nov 05 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by VegasPhil
Why did you lose it? You forced betty out onto the track in the middle of the GP didn't you

they under went a restructuring thing... then it went quiet... corsasport.co.uk hits hit an all time high in the IT dept and i did jack shoot most of the time so they didnt really need me as i cleared out all existing and pending files....

but now they need me again and have issued me the job till i go travelling *yay*
broster
Premium Member

7th Nov 05 at 17:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ace, good news on the coilovers and the job, how harsh do you find them? piccies, should sit a little lower than it was before, just dont try adjusting them, it will fall apart
dan_5door_johnson

8th Nov 05 at 12:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey mate i hope this helps...

Have you checked to see if power is getting to the ECU??

To do so, get any old bulb, put a wire in one of the thick solid red wires going into the ecu and one on the + of the bulb and then one on the thick black wire that goes into the ecu and then on the - of the bulb, if there's power going to the ecu the bulb should light up

If not, the reason the cars not starting could be because the ECU is not powered

In that picture the THICK red wire is a power wire, which should be give a power source, and I know for a fact that the 1.6 16v ECU doesn't get power without that wire going to the battery (had the problem with my conversion into a nova, was soundning like it was gunna start but didn't then put that to a power source and walla!)

The Thick red and blue wire is the fuel pump relay wire.

the blue is the temperture coolant sensor

black will probably be an earth

and i think the green maybe the speedo not positive though.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll