corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » paperclip test o xe conversion

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author paperclip test o xe conversion
Ant

User status: Offline
10th Jul 05 at 23:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont really need too do this but was reading over the info on paperclip test on topbuzz, Bit confussed as to which pins i would need to short and where they are, i have a 97 sport which was obviosley an ecotec fusebox diog plug etc, but am running motronic 2.5???

Anybody done this???
myke

User status: Offline
11th Jul 05 at 00:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

there's a guide in faq section under electronics.
should be just the same as testing a standard car providing it's all been wired in as it should.

New Poll