corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa c problem - car with a spanner light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c problem - car with a spanner light
James@CCC

User status: Offline
14th Jun 05 at 10:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gettin a pic of a car and a spanner on my mates corsa c, i think its the cars version on the eningine mangement light for none engine things.

anyway the speedos not working and the front left seakers also stopped!

any suggestions?
AndyCorsaC

14th Jun 05 at 12:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not the engine management light the one below it is. i have had the light you are on about come on a few times but then i restart the engine and its ok again no problems
Carr

14th Jun 05 at 13:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Doesn't a spanner mean it's due for a service?
M333KS D

14th Jun 05 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i had this on my old car, it was the multi plug behind the speedo that needs replacing, you can be sure to tell, when it does it again, just hit the underside of the steering columb and it will all work again, speak to vauxhall, common problem with them, but as for the speaker not working i dont have a clue

New Poll