corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » em light...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author em light...
Wayne

User status: Offline
18th Apr 05 at 17:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

rite i have just replaced 2 parts on my car egr valve and air flow metre, 2 resett the ecu so the light goes off, i just leave the battery dc'd for a few hours then the light shud go off? cheers

[Edited on 18-04-2005 by lazerbluesxi]
Luke1.4

18th Apr 05 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i had a problem with my car i fixed it and the light just went off no need to reset ecu. But yeah just disconnect for a few hours 2 reset.
Wayne

18th Apr 05 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the light didnt go off, so ive dc'd the leads do that for a few hours see where that gets me
Luke1.4

18th Apr 05 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good luck. What problems you having with your car? my em light is coming on so i may be doing same in a few weeks
Wayne

18th Apr 05 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well cut the story short, got it on machine at this garage told em 2 ring me wen they knew what problems was b4 fixing it, next thing i know i ring em theve done it, was the egr valve and air flow metre, and a nice bill for £507 so got my dad 2 ring, told em 2 take the parts out ranting and raving, bought the parts ourselves and ive just fitted them 2nite.
Wayne

18th Apr 05 at 17:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but i need 2 get rid of the light so dc'd battery gonna leave it off for a ffew hours
Luke1.4

18th Apr 05 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£507 I'll have to get my fault codes read another £40
dna23

18th Apr 05 at 19:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah when my egr went they were about to do it for 350 i was like no thanks i shall do that....

New Poll