corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » magnecore 8.5mm ignition leads problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author magnecore 8.5mm ignition leads problem
FINCH WXM

User status: Offline
6th Apr 05 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive just received some magnecore 8.5mm ignition leads, the only problem is they are not terminated on the coil side, all the bits are with them to terminate them but i dont fancy doing this myself.
Anybody know who will fit the connections to the coil side, the spark plug sides have been done.

the reason they are not terminated bcos they were for a c20xe which had the coil repositioned therefore magnecore just supplied the parts for the motorsport company to fit when installing the engine.

anybody knows any companies who would do them would be most appreciated.
a_j_mair

6th Apr 05 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i would try some local garges/tuning companies if there are any near u. wld think they should be able to do it, or give it a go urself
FINCH WXM

6th Apr 05 at 20:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was guna give it ago myself but aint got the right tools and its not as easy as it looks!
FINCH WXM

6th Apr 05 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

was guna give it ago myself but aint got the right tools and its not as easy as it looks!

New Poll