corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa B Heater display bulbs...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Heater display bulbs...
X 60RSA

User status: Offline
7th Nov 04 at 15:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My bulbs on my heater display have been out for ages so i have taken the necessary screws out and pulled the unit out 6 inches or so..........where the fcuk are the bulbs and how do i get in to take them out, there dont seem to be alot of room........

On the slider control unit (re/non circulating air) I've taken the black bit off the front, behind it there are 2 holes, bout 1 inch square with nothing in them.........am i missing the bulb holders on this bit?

broster
Premium Member

7th Nov 04 at 15:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is your car a face lifted one? if so, u need to remove the knobs, easy to do, just tug them off but the heated window one needs a screwdriver popping in a little hole in the bottom, ull see it, then tug it off, then make sure all screws are removed and pull the black bit off...ull see the bulbs then, good luck putting it back together again lol
X 60RSA

7th Nov 04 at 15:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I got peed off trying to get it out, ended up punching the vents out of place Think i'm gona leave it hanging because i can see myself getting peed off with it, maybe a bad time to start it, its getting dark anyway! great excuse
Joff

7th Nov 04 at 17:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've lost so many screws and vent fins inside the heater system...
AdiSRI

7th Nov 04 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i need to do mine aswell, is there a guide or anything someone has done, i have NO lights at all on my centre dash now....
Joff

7th Nov 04 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

93-97
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=38827

97-00
http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=102379

New Poll