corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Oil Pressure Sender

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Oil Pressure Sender
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
24th Sep 04 at 10:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right im wanting to fit my 2 guages soon, I got a tacho with 8000rpm limit which is easy enough, but i want me oil pressure fitted too, i remember miles saying i need a t peice, so i can plug the switch and pressure sender in, my 2 questions are, where do i get a t piece what am i asking for and where do i get a pressure sender, can i salvage them off say a cav turbo or summit
cheers
Rileysport

24th Sep 04 at 10:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

On my engine theres a screw of cap at the back of the oilpump i'm usin to put the sender in

i'll post pics when i get home

[Edited on 24-09-2004 by SRi-Co]
broster
Premium Member

24th Sep 04 at 17:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

also while there is a post here i have the mechanical gauges not electrical so have all senders, can i remove the sump plug and use the sump lug hole to fit my oil temperature gauge to, or will it not give a good reading, cant see why not?!
Rileysport

24th Sep 04 at 17:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for oil temp yeah u can... or drill and tap the sump
miles

24th Sep 04 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Demon tweeks sell the t pieces.

I've tapped into my sump plug for my oil temp gauge.

What sensor you need depends on what gauge you have, either read the instructions or consult whoever you bought it from.

New Poll