corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Astra GTE dash, Cost and fitting.

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Astra GTE dash, Cost and fitting.
K100RSA

User status: Offline
9th May 03 at 10:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

isnt really a problem, just remember to allow an extra 1/4 tank, I only ran out of fuel once in the year or more that mine has been in the car, this was due to the fact that I had been awake for about 40 odd hours and had driven from devon to southend 275 miles, been around essex a bit about 150 miles, then turned around and drove home 275 miles, all in on day, so was pretty tired and just forgot about the fuel guage, it really isnt that much out, I have run it around till it was very low on the dash and was still ok, but I prefer to have it reading the other way a bit, just for safety.

the resistor is a small electronic component on the back of the digidash, this is very easy to change with a soldering iron.

Tony

[Edited on 09-05-2003 by K100RSA]
Blazer

User status: Offline
9th May 03 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

so i'v got 3 options get a corsa dash with a rev counter, get the astra gte dash, or maybe can i just but a rev counter out of a mag and just fit that near the dash?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll