corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Sound Problem

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sound Problem
MJ

User status: Offline
3rd Sep 04 at 12:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have an Alpine 9812 headunit. and i have a problem with it. when i turn the headunit on the right front speaker pops once and then there is no sound from any speaker. but every think else works on the headunit even the volume control. wot could the problem be, i think it might be the amp.

Cheers
Mark

New Poll