corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » how do u wire up a cd changer to ur head unit?

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author how do u wire up a cd changer to ur head unit?
Richie

User status: Offline
29th Jun 03 at 13:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

But the changer this guy has doesnt even wire into the headunit, its FM modulated!
jm960326

29th Jun 03 at 18:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I know, just saying for record really. I know how fm one works, for what they cost and quality, waste of time if you ask me.
Richie

29th Jun 03 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Blazer

29th Jun 03 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

austin, i have't tried it yet because i dont even know, i dont know where the 3 wires go? so i would respond if i even attepted to install it, but like i said i dont know much about ice.
Blazer

29th Jun 03 at 22:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well i only knew about these fm changers when austin told me about it, and it was given to me for free, by somone, so i cant moan and say it's a waste of money.
Richie

29th Jun 03 at 22:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Blazer
damn it, i like this cd changer aswell, well that was a waste of cash, anyone wanna buy it????

hmmm well what was that about eh??

To hook the power up, you connect the red and yellow wires to the battery + or a live feed, and you connect the black wire to the - on the battery or directly to a clean ground point of the cars chassis.
Blazer

30th Jun 03 at 23:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i have feelings for othe u know, it was that person whiched paid for it and gave it to me, u see i'm not that selfish, yeah ok w/e mate i really cant be assed to install it now, it sounds w@nk, i'm just not going to bother no more..
Richie

30th Jun 03 at 23:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

righto.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll