corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Interference

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Interference
thedragon

User status: Offline
20th Aug 04 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When i hav my engine running there is interference cuming from the speakers, its only when i hav my engine on, as soon as i turn the engine off the interference goes, ive unplugged the rca cable goin to my amp, and also took the fuse out of the power cable, but still no good, anyone know wots causing it?
Trucido

User status: Offline
20th Aug 04 at 21:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy a thing (cant remember what its called soz lol) that will cut it out

New Poll