corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help?

New Poll
  <<  4    5    6    7  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help?
Hammy

User status: Offline
30th Aug 05 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know <-- double!
ed

30th Aug 05 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FFS, this is a fucking mess. As with the whole legal system, thats a fucking mess too
Cosmo

30th Aug 05 at 19:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Drew
quote:
Originally posted by Colour-Tec Coachworks
I again, cannot stress enough, I am not involved in anyway with this guy and never have... we came close to being in business together, but it never came through thankfully...

erm, who did my car?

who were the 2 people in the bodyshop with my car when i was there?

how can u say u have never been in business with him?

i know u aint now, but this is a blatant lie as i was there

I know this is an 8month old quote, but seems Hammy pulled this thread back from the dead I thought I would comment on it.

If you two were never in business was it a different Koni and Scott I dropped my car off to? Was it a different Koni and Scott who owned Koncept Developments?

[Edited on 31-08-2005 by Cosmo]
Cosmo

30th Aug 05 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

edit

[Edited on 31-08-2005 by Cosmo]
ed

30th Aug 05 at 19:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

- Owned Koni, no reply too....

[Edited on 30-08-2005 by ed]
STEvieXE

30th Aug 05 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Colour-Tec Coachworks
I cant be arsed reading all the crap in this thread... i juts noticed my name at then end. The simple facts are no 1 has to be protected from Colour-Tec Coachworks as we arent even open yet and havent done anyone any harm. Yes there have been a few things i have sold myself which have taken longer than planned to get to there destination... not by any great length of time might i add.

As for Scott and I... i have nothing to do with the guy and he has nothing to with me... we have NEVER had any finacial bindings together, we have never even been in business together... the only 1 problem i have with him is he personnally ripped off one of our customers for about 1500quid... nothing tom do with me or the business... Scott said he would by parts for the customers car, customered paid money... no parts!.
Anything Scott tells anyone about me being involved with him etc is complete lies as i have never even been legally in business with the guy... i dont care what hes doing now... but from past experience hes bad news and i think its absolutely shocking that admin etc still defend him after countless amounts of problems with... the only people that seem to get any kind of service off him are the people that are on his MSN contact list... rant over... leave me out this fuckin thread unless u have facts... otherwise your just passing on gossip

koni

while ur posting?? nething to say about a j mairs car??? why did that happen???

<<  4    5    6    7  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Illusion Autostyle - Wanna Help? 23 database queries in 0.0277581 seconds