corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » How do I get bass...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How do I get bass...
gooner_47

User status: Offline
24th Jul 04 at 14:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

...if I wanna keep my boot space? I've had soooo many people tell me that 6X9's r shit now that itz put me off. What other options r there if I still wnna b able 2 use my boot? (Corsa C - if that makes ne difference)
Gaz

24th Jul 04 at 14:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

take ya back seats out? or just make a boot build that alows ur sub to be on the side of the boot and ur amp also so u can then use the rest for a boot
corsa_sri04

24th Jul 04 at 16:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

buy a stealth sub box for your boot and then you'll still have lots of space
AdiSRI

24th Jul 04 at 16:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

small subs in rear quarter panels is the best option,. 6" JL W0's or similar.

New Poll