corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » AAARRGGG Gearbox Packed Up

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author AAARRGGG Gearbox Packed Up
corsa120

User status: Offline
13th Jul 04 at 16:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey greasemonkey try telling broster to stick in a c20xe, u obviously have seen the light, with 155bhp as standard from a c20xe

my xe is goin is soon then putting throttle bodies on so should go well
broster
Premium Member

16th Jul 04 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha nice one carl. ill prob end up with a throttle bodied xe one day in the future but not sure may sell my corsa when i finish uni or may go for a similar spec to andy h just for fun. let me know when your xe goes in. we can finally see whats faster! joke! hows the car comeing on carl? kris you defo going 2ltr now then?
corsa120

16th Jul 04 at 16:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got ya mark lol

no i think its good u stick with 1600 but andy has spent that much money its barely even a 1600 anymore if u get me

yep get some throttles on it go well be interested to see

my valver will not be in yet doing all underseal etc at mo and trying to put the interior back together as got screws everywhere lol

i mean i know shoving an xe in is easy power at 155bhp stock form but i look at it as that 155bhp to go forward with rather than 106 to start with
so u can only get more and more u have to start with the better
broster
Premium Member

18th Jul 04 at 09:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah......as the days go on i want more speed....lol! aint drivin my car for a week now so ill see if i still like it lol! i agree with what u say about andys not being a 1600 anymore lol, its a totally different engine really with all the bits! let me know when urs is back on the road geeze, well sort sumink out!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll