corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Heatshield for BFO

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Heatshield for BFO
Valleyscorsa

User status: Offline
2nd Jul 04 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone got any pics of what they did, my BFO should be here by monday so want to try and get heatshield and cold air feed bits ready, was thinking of getting some aluminium and shaping it aroung it, should it be totally enclosed bar the entrance for cold air feed? I really need some pics to get a good idea od what to do and what to use! Also whats the name of that flexi tube people use for cold air feed, can i get it from B&Q?

Cheers, Jamie
Adam-D

2nd Jul 04 at 12:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive got a gsi airbox you could mod that to make a heatsheild?
Valleyscorsa

2nd Jul 04 at 12:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Was wanting something made out of aluminium to be honest mate but thanks anyway!
MikeH

2nd Jul 04 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its a little tricky to shield a BFO as its so big, but not impossible.

New Poll