corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Alarm

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Alarm
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th May 04 at 18:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think the time has come to say my car needs an alarm.. coz i would be gutted if it got knicked!

so what do you guys think.. dont wanna spnd more than 350 to be fair. but want summin good quality..

what you think?
TJSRi

11th May 04 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

clifford 300 good option or a toad maybe
Sam16v

11th May 04 at 19:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last week i had a cobra cat 2-1 upgrade alarm for 250 notes, top quality, as long as you got an original manufacturers immobiliser.
5doormodder

11th May 04 at 22:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Id reccoment the clifford g5 concept 450 alarm. Cost me just over 300 pounds supplied and fitted by an official clifford dealer. Well worth every penny of it aswll !!
They fitted the remote boot pop to work off my alarm aswell, full security, i bought an additional tilt roll sensor and an dual proximity sensor and fitted them myself (straight plug into the brain)

the dual proximity sensor sences movment close to the car outside, i.e if you walkupto it and look into the window, it sounds a warning tone and if you ignore it and keep moving the full alarm goes off.

A awesome alarm for the money, has a reaelly bright blue led aswell that light s up the whole car at night, cant miss it.
5doormodder

11th May 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also bought a cliffnet wizard cd and lead sfrom ebay so i can adjust all the setting on the alarm via my laptop !! quality !

[Edited on 18-05-02 by 5doormodder]
5doormodder

11th May 04 at 22:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I also bought a cliffnet wizard cd and lead sfrom ebay so i can adjust all the setting on the alarm via my laptop !! quality !

ooops hit the button twice

[Edited on 18-05-02 by 5doormodder]
L330wnz

12th May 04 at 07:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm saving for a clifford alarm.. hear they're one of the best alarms!? I want the G5 concept 450 as well
Matt.H

12th May 04 at 07:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have just had a Toad AI606 fitted with tilt sensor for £300. No probs as yet. Defo recommend it.
corsa-sxi

12th May 04 at 09:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is the G% 450 new model? i was considering the 300 model
L330wnz

12th May 04 at 09:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a newer model and has more features I believe!

New Poll