corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » dump valve

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author dump valve
CopyWrite

User status: Offline
12th Jul 04 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by CopyWrite
lol...

quote:
INCLUDES ON-OFF SWITCH, WIRING, INSTRUCTIONS, 2 SPEAKERS, MICROSWITCH, AND A PUSH BUTTON SWITCH TO MANUALLY ACTIVATE THE SOUND AT ANY TIME !

If u invest in this & that whilsting noise in the exhaust, u should be away. LOVELY STUFF!!

Predator Corsa

12th Jul 04 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats great. Should be able to get a speaker sound of a ferrari engine, in your engine bay

Look at me in my 1lt Turbo charged, ferrari
j0hn

12th Jul 04 at 22:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey dont quote from my post and not include me...
Kris TD

12th Jul 04 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

omg its bad enough putting one on a turbo diesel, but at least they actually have a turbo
MattyB

12th Jul 04 at 22:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Kris TD
omg its bad enough putting one on a turbo diesel, but at least they actually have a turbo

i dont really see how you can continue to slate them Kris. I dunno if you forgot, but you've kitted up a 5 DOOR, DIESEL, L Reg Corsa. In retrospect, this is just as bad, if not worse.
J da Silva

12th Jul 04 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i suppose it depends where you draw the line on "bad modifying"
Cybermonkey

13th Jul 04 at 01:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
quote:

i dont really see how you can continue to slate them Kris. I dunno if you forgot, but you've kitted up a 5 DOOR, DIESEL, L Reg Corsa. In retrospect, this is just as bad, if not worse.

Didnt you buy an old 5 door 306 diesel?? Only difference is that the corsa wont fall apart. Also, kris's corsa looks fantastic.
MattyB

13th Jul 04 at 08:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Cybermonkey24
quote:
Originally posted by MattyB
quote:

Didnt you buy an old 5 door 306 diesel?? Only difference is that the corsa wont fall apart. Also, kris's corsa looks fantastic.

Nope, i've got the latest ph1 (i prefer the look of) 3 door diesel 306 for economy, as i drive 50 miles+ every day, and its not trying to be something its not. i agree on the cars build quality, but at least mine goes round corners. Although in heinseit, it hasnt had one problem in the 20k i've driven it for, and at 105k, there is not one problem reported in its whole history bar a handbrake cable.

I never said Kris's car didnt look good, in fact i like how its styled now. The point i was making is, its a bit hypocritical to say how a certain modification on one car is "pointless" or a "bad idea", when he has put so much time + effort and money into trying to make an old 5 door diesel corsa look like something its not. Each to their own isnt it really.

Matt
Cybermonkey

14th Jul 04 at 00:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

but kris's diesel is a pretty good performer. 90something bhp and shed loads of torque. isnt that what its about?

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll