corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » TIGRA TURBO

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author TIGRA TURBO
Cybermonkey

User status: Offline
27th Mar 04 at 09:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah i saw that. I want to kill em. They have no right to live, tax dodging twats
Jamie

27th Mar 04 at 09:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Daimo -
carnoisseurcraig

27th Mar 04 at 09:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Rob H

Right, on the left hand side, where you can see the hosing starts that goes round into the intake manifold. You'll see some blue vacuum hosing leading down to it. IMO this is where the DV will be, just out of sight.

Your supposed to put DV's as close to the turbo as possible, and being as the turbo is about 6" away to the right (you can see the manifold and the flange on the manifold for the turbo), i'd say this is the location of the DV.

I thank Yaw

*Bows*

Sorry dude. Its meant to go between the intercooler and the throttle body
Rob H

27th Mar 04 at 10:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by carnoisseurcraig
quote:
Originally posted by Rob H

Right, on the left hand side, where you can see the hosing starts that goes round into the intake manifold. You'll see some blue vacuum hosing leading down to it. IMO this is where the DV will be, just out of sight.

Your supposed to put DV's as close to the turbo as possible, and being as the turbo is about 6" away to the right (you can see the manifold and the flange on the manifold for the turbo), i'd say this is the location of the DV.

I thank Yaw

*Bows*

Sorry dude. Its meant to go between the intercooler and the throttle body

A Dump Valve is there so that its stops the flow of air from hitting the throttle body when you let off, and flowing back into the turbo, stopping it spinning. The closer you get it to the turbo, the more air you stop entering it. Thats how i understood it anyhow .
vibrio
Banned

27th Mar 04 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

DV's are ment to go as close to the throttle body as possible.

my recirc goes fromt he main boost pipe near the throttle body and it gets dumped behind the airflow meter
bubble

27th Mar 04 at 15:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by GSi_16v
I cant c no turbo on the or a dump valve.

It sez cosorth dump valve. Cozzys dint cum with um as standard. I also cant c an intercooler or pipes goin from the tub to cooler to inlet

Just sounds doggy as pic dosent go with spec

i admit the engine bay is v dodgy. but believe me it has a dump valve bought from bailey motorsport. it is used on cozzys-its a piston re-circ dump valve. the intercooler is in the middle of the bumper which u cant see. i aint gonna post pictures on here and lie about them. the stats are correct i have seen the printouts. it is a turbo-it has a dump valve

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » TIGRA TURBO 23 database queries in 0.0121050 seconds