corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » fitting my induction kit help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fitting my induction kit help!
supacook2k

User status: Offline
14th Apr 04 at 10:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i've bought a powertec sl1x induction kit and i'm finding the instructions to be lacking on info or maybe its because i'm a novice! i've got a 1.4 16v sport. here are the instructions they gave me. but can anyone explain to me a bit better please ?

step 1. fit bracket into rubber. fit white washer and nut
step 2. loosely bolt mini-clamp and hose clip to bracket. (in some cases a hose clip is needed on both sides of the filter)
step 3. slide the filter into the hose and tighten hose clip
step 4. tighten the mini - clamp to bracket!

thats it!
Corsa E-Tec

14th Apr 04 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

basicly bolt the mini clamp to the rubber, circled in yellow and then the mini clamp ( i guess) has a clip that goes over the air intake hose cicled in red and then the air filter should just bolt on to the air intake.

[Edited on 14-04-2004 by Corsa E-Tec]

[Edited on 14-04-2004 by Corsa E-Tec]
supacook2k

14th Apr 04 at 11:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

that rubber in yellow is attached to my old box so when i take the box off it comes with it?
Corsa E-Tec

14th Apr 04 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yer, just pull it off ya nut case

and put it in the hole and then ther must be a bolt that goes throught the rubber and then ther must be a big washer and scvrew to secure it!
supacook2k

14th Apr 04 at 11:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

correct m8 there is. now i know what you mean!
Corsa E-Tec

14th Apr 04 at 11:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hooray, cool. make sure you put the cold air feed were it can get plenty of air, grill! if you need any more help just U2U me.

New Poll