corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FSE Power Boost valves?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FSE Power Boost valves?
Paul_J

User status: Offline
1st Mar 04 at 19:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What the hell are these Power Boost Valve things - (not the 1 pound chips/resistors u find on ebay)

What do they look like? How do they work? and do you actually get gains from it?

I seem to remember hearing that it enrichens the mixture - which considering my car constantly runs lean these days could be a advantage. The guy who rr'd my car said if I solved my running lean problem it would produce more power higher up the rpm - he said something about squashing my fuel regulator but it sounded complicated.

So whats the deal with these boost valve things?

Paul J

New Poll