corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what would you peeps do? advice needed on court proceedings etc

New Poll
  <<  3    4    5    6  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author what would you peeps do? advice needed on court proceedings etc
sxi16vjoe

User status: Offline
18th Sep 04 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Schweeeet then!
Robbo

19th Sep 04 at 11:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Anyone heard from DanielJ lately? Didnt think so, since that little cunt has owed me money he hasnt come back on CS.

More fool him as i have his address
Mu ha ha
Nath

19th Sep 04 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Robbo
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
Anyone heard from DanielJ lately? Didnt think so, since that little cunt has owed me money he hasnt come back on CS.

More fool him as i have his address
Mu ha ha

He doesnt owe me a great sum of money but thats beside the point. Luton have to play Wrexham away soon, hmmmm Wrexham is in Wales...............Dan lives in Wales.............................
Robbo

19th Sep 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PMSL
jr

19th Sep 04 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

19th Sep 04 at 11:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sxi16vjoe

19th Sep 04 at 12:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Maybe he got stuck up a sheep??
baz2003uk

19th Sep 04 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

and yes i have also been waiting f***ing ages for some lexus lights off sxi16vjoe so thats 2 people at £40 each this bloke is a prick all you get is stupid replys or im at work for long hours (what a hard life) can cash the chq as quick as but cant seem to post the stuff back maybe he's ripping people off to save for sat nav to find his way to the post office

i dont make a habbit of slating people but when you been waiting 6 months and changed car so the lights are not now needed and had a operation and i still manage to post shit and cash chq's it makes ya sick

this post may get deleted or i may get banned i just wanna let other people know that this bloke is so FALSE

<<  3    4    5    6  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » what would you peeps do? advice needed on court proceedings etc 23 database queries in 0.0138631 seconds