corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Dual tone warning buzzer

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dual tone warning buzzer
Greasemonkey

User status: Offline
28th Sep 03 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I read a post a week or so ago about some people having an annoying buzzer and some having a more pleasent dual tone when the lights are on and door open.
I had the annoying buzzer, i ordered a new relay off LMF for £12 they tried to see if there was two types but there wasnt, what happend was they just changed it one year so if ya want a duel tone order a new relay, I did and now have the duel tone.
If ya looking for one in the scrappies, the annoying buzzer one is black with hella writen on it, the other dual one is grey and is longer
just thought this might interest some one

New Poll