corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » 3 points and insurance

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 3 points and insurance
chris_uk
Premium Member

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 03 at 20:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

luckily i got my insurance sorted out b4 i got pulled, but next year i will have 1ncb but im wondering how much will the insurance go up now i have 3 points?
Noonster

22nd Sep 03 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3 Points

Think you insurance will be about the same as it is now mate, as I recon the NCB will be worth just about as much as the 3points if you see what I meen...... Plus you will be telling them that the 3points was for speeding, which doesnt really effect an insurance claim that much.
K100RSA

22nd Sep 03 at 20:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they wont give a toss about 3 points for speeding, but you do need to tell them NOW, dont wait untill renewal!!
MarkM

22nd Sep 03 at 21:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No u do not...if he doesnt have them on his licence at the start of insurance he doesnt need to disclose them till renewal...
K100RSA

22nd Sep 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

well I have plenty of experience with accident claims!!, have written off almost every car I have owned LOL, not always my fault tho!, and in one of the accidents they noticed that I had 3 points for speeding that had occured just over a month after the poilicy started and tried to say that the policy wasnt valid as they were unaware and should have been kept informed of any change in circumstances, insurance companies will use anything and everything to get out of making a payment!!!!
RobHayes

24th Sep 03 at 17:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont it depend wot the points r 4? i got 3 points 4 jumping a red light and it didnt make any difference to the policy at all
dannycorsa c

24th Sep 03 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

iwas 18 wiv 3points 1yrs ncb and my second year was 1700 fully comp on my corsa C but mine aint an sxi thats wiv tesco

New Poll