corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Warrenty & Mods

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Warrenty & Mods
neiliosxi

User status: Offline
5th Sep 03 at 19:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm having a bit of trouble with a corsa c, 10 months old so well in warrenty. The drivers side brake is making a really wierd noise, sounded like it was catchin at first when the wheel went round, but has worsened to a creak. It can be heard when slowing down only, as soon as i accelerate or touch the brake it goes. I have recently put 17's on and never noticed this before. I think the noise is from the brake or the suspension. Will the wheels void the warrenty on these parts?
Cheers
lacky75

5th Sep 03 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the sqeeking u describe is a common problem with the corsa C.

No ur alloys wont make any differance to the warranty but if i where u i would take em off just for arguments sake!!

neiliosxi

5th Sep 03 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was thinkin bout swappin them back to take it in, seems theres a bit of play on the steering rack too, Good job i kept my old rims!
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

5th Sep 03 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

good idea to swap the old wheels back on and see if the problem is still there, if it is then leave the old rims on and drive to your local vauxhall garage. also as you have put bigger wheels on wont you have to get some tracking done? could be that.

New Poll